Infrared Thermometer GM320
Infrared Thermometer GM320
This BENETECH GM320 Infrared Thermometer (-50℃ – 320℃) applies the principle of infrared for inducing surface temperature of a object, particularly high temperature object. It is especially widely used in steel casting, machine components, furnace temperature, glass, etc. Sophisticated manufacture makes it feature high precision, high resolution and low repeat ability. LCD screen with backlight design enables you to get data easily and clearly even in the dark. This infrared thermometer is a complete combination of maximum / minimum /average value / D-value, high / low temperature alarm setting, data storage function, etc. It is convenient and helpful without contact object directly. What a practical tool!
- Non-contact accurate temperature measuring tool
- Built-in laser aiming
- Alternative ℃ / ℉ unit conversion function
- Low battery indication
- LCD display with backlight
- Automatic data storage and automatic power off function
- Button design is easy to use
- High precision, high resolution and low repeatability
- Lightweight and portable, it’s useful for lots of do-it-yourself projects
- Model GM320
- Weight 123 g / 4.34 oz
- Dimensions (14 x 7 x 3.5)cm / (5.51 x 2.76 x 1.38)
- Color Yellow , Black
- Material Plastic
- Battery 2 x AAA batteries(Not included)
- Measuring Range -50-330℃ (-58-626°F)
- Resolution 0.1℃ or 0.1°F
- Distance Spot Ratio 12:1
- Package Includes
- 1 x Infrared Thermometer
- 1 x Manual
Fitur ringkas menurut kemasan:
- Measuring range -50 ~ 330 Celcius (-58 ~ 626 Fahrenheit)
- Accuracy +/- 1.5 Celcius
- Resolution 0.1 Celcius or 0.1 Fahrenheit
- Distance spot ration 12:1
- Emissivity: 0.95 (fixed)
- C/F unit selectable
- Auto power off & Data hold
- Laser ON/OFF selectable
- Backlight ON/OFF selectable
- 1.5V AAA battery x 2 PCS
We use this unit to measure the temperature of:
- Hot Water pipes
- hot engine parts
- Cooking surfaces
- Hot Tubes & Insulation
- Electrical Connetion
- Ballasts in Electric Lights
- Electric Motor & Bearings
- Wine Coolers & Hot Asphalt
- Fuse Panels & Transformers
- Swimming Pools & Fish Tanks
- Hot & Cold Food Products
- Heating & Air Conditioning
Berikut ini pembongkaran GM320
Benetech GM320 Infrared Thermometer Instruction Manual
This infrared thermometer is used for measuring the temperature of the object’s surface, which is applicable for various hot, hazardous or hard-to-reach objects without contact safely and quickly.
This unit consist of Optics, Temperature Sensor Signal amplifier, Processing circuit and LCD Display. The Optics collected the infrared energy emitted by object ancj focus onto the Sensor. Then the sensor translates the energy into an electricity signal. This signal will be turned out to be digital shown on the LCD after the signal amplifier and processing circuit.
B. Warning & Cautions
To avoid the potential situation may cause harm or damage to people, please pay attention to the following items:
- Before you use this unit, check on the plastic housing carefully. If there is aoy damage, do not use it.
- Do not point laser directly at eye or indirectly off reflective surfaces.
- Do not use this unit in the environment of explosive gas, steam or dusty.
To avoid the damage of the unit or the target, please protect from the following situations:
- EMF (electro-magnetic fields) from arc welders, induction heaters.
- Thermal shock (caused by large or abrupt ambient temperature changes-allow 30 minutes for unit to stabilize before use.
- Do not leave the unit on or near objects of high temperature
C. Distance to Spot size
1. When take measurement, pay attention to the Distance to Spot Size. As the Distance (D) from the target surface increases, the spot size (S) of the area measured by the unit becomes larger.
The Distance to Spot size of the unit is 12:1
***This unit is equipped with a laser, which is used% for aiming.
2. Field of view:
Make sure the target is larger than the unit’s spot size. The smaller the target the closer measure distance. When accuracy is critical, make sure the target is at least twice as large as the spot size.
Most organic materials and painted or oxidized surfaces have an emissivity of 0.95 (pre-set in the unit). Inaccurate readings will result from measuring shiny or polished metal surfaces. To compensate, cover the target surface with masking tape or flat black paint. Measure the tape or painted surface when the tape or painted reach the same temperature as the material underneath.
1. Operating the unit:
- Open the battery door and insert 2*1.5V AAA batteries properly;
- Pull the trigger to turn on the unit;
- Aim at the target surface and pull the trigger, then temperature will be shown on the LCD. This unit is equipped with a laser, which is only used for aiming.
2. Locating a Hot Soot:
To find a hot spot, aim the thermometer outside of interest, then scan across with an up and down motion until you locate the hot spot. (Figure 3)
F. LCD display & Buttons
1. LCD display: Figure 4
|a. Data hold icon
b. Scanning icon
c. Laser on icon
d. Backnight on icon
e. Low Battery icon
f. Temperature unit
g. Temperature reading
2. Buttons: Figure 5
- Trigger: When pull the trigger, LCD display reading with SCAN icon. Release the trigger, display reading with HOLD icon for 7 sec(approx). Built-in 20 sec auto power off function.
- Laser on/off button
- Celsius / Fahrenheit switch button
- Back light on/off button: When backlight is on, any operations will activate the backlight for 7 seconds.
1. Lens Cleaning:
Blow off loose particles using clean compressed air. Gently brush remaining debris away with a moist cotton swab. The swab may be moistened with water.
2. Case cleaning: Clean the case with a damp spo-nge/cloth and mild soap.
1) Do not use solvent to clean plastic lens.
2) Do not submerge the unit in water.
|Temperature Range||-50° ~ 320° C (-58° ~ 626° F)|
|Resolution||0.1° C or 0.1° F|
|Repeatability||1% of reading or 1°C|
|Response time||500 mSec, 95% response|
|Spectral Response||8 ~ 14 um|
|Distance to spot size||12:1|
|Operating Temperature||0 ~ 40° C (32° ~ 104°F)|
|Storage Humidity||10 ~ 90% RH non condensing up to 30° C (86° F)|
|Power||1.5V AAA * 2 battery|
|Typical battery life||laser off: 12 hrs|