Pemantik (Gas Lighter) Retan Flame
Berikut ini bagian dalam pemantik. Nampak tabung bahan bakar cair dan pembangkit tegangan tinggi.
Berikut ini manual yang tertera di bagian belakang kemasan.
Manual sesuai dengan yang tertera di kemasan belakang:
COMPLIED WITH ISO 22702 SAFETY STANDARD
Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately, concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. Follow instructions!
DANGER EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE
CAUTIONS IN USE:
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF, AND STORE AWAY FROM CHILDREN!
- Contains inflammable gas under pressure.
- When filled, contains flammable gas under pressure.
- Handle carefully. Never play with lighter.
- Keep lighter away from face and clothing when igniting or regulating flame.
- Keep lighter away from sparks or open flame when refilling gas.
- Do not keep lit for more than 30 seconds.a
- Never puncture or incinerate container.
- Never pierce lighter or throw into fire.
- Never expose to heat over 50’C or to continuous sunlight.
- Store in a cool and safe place. Always store with Lock Switch (if have) in locked position.
- Lighter has been adjusted for perfect functioning, never make technical changes.
- Having used the lighter, check that the flame is completely extinguished, i.e. that the burner valve is tightly closed. Dust and dirt can impair the lighter’s closing mechanism.
- Failure to follow instructions and warnings (including those provided by grill or any other appliance manufacturer) may result in injury.
- Extreme heat is present above the visible flame. Extra care should be taken to prevent burns, injury or fire.
- Do not use to light cigarettes, cigars or pipes.
Regulation of flame height:
Keep the lighter away from your face and ignite, then turn the screw or flame adjuster switch clockwise (-) to decrease the flame (arrow towards minus), counter-clockwise (+) to increase the flame (arrow towards plus), adjust flame by flat head screwdriver if necessary.
Directions of refilling
When a suitable height or power of flame can no longer be obtained, please refill the lighter with gas, since the gas is composed of a high pressurized inflammable gas, please handle careful and follow the instructions given in ‘caution in use’. First of all close the flame adjuster switch completely by turning the screw clockwise (-) as far as it will go (arrow towards minus).Then put the lighter upside down on the table. Press the butane gas refill firmly and vertically, without adaptor, into the refilling valve. The refilling process is completed after spray-back occurs or 5~10 seconds. After refilling wait at least 2 minutes before lighting up and then adjust the flame height again (as specified above).
- Use standard cigarette lighter butane refills or universal refills.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions on refill container (if it have additional one).
- Be sure the flame is closed before refilling.
- Be sure refill valve faces upward.
- Place butane refill nozzle into open valve and press down softly.
- Lighter is full when spray-back occurs.
- Wait 2 minutes after refilling before using lighter.
Pemantik ini dapat diisi ulang, antara lain dengan gas dari Robinson Butane Fuel